TOSS – 2024 – 25 Admissions Open
Telangana Open School Society (TOSS):
Telangana Open School Society TOSS. This program was started to provide education to the students who missed their school level academics due to some troubles. Candidates who are desirous to complete their school grade education can restart their education from open and distance learning.
SSC & INTERMEDIATE (TOSS) PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS APRIL/MAY 2024
|Last Date of Exam Fee Payment
|1st Option; With a fine
|2nd Option: With a fine
Telangana Open School Admission’s aim is to provide access to the attainable and essential quality of education, skill enhancement and contemporary teaching techniques of open and distance learning, to the students. You can complete your education up to pre-degree level. TS Open Inter Admissions 2024 and TOSS 2024 admissions are commencing. Interested candidates can contact us for TOSS SSC and Inter Admissions, SSC and Inter exam dates, fee particulars, Hall Tickets, and other crucial information.
Telangana Open School Society was established as an autonomous society registered under the Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Act on the 20th of February 1991. It is the first State Open School in the country.
The main objectives of TOSS, at the time of its inception, have been
- To provide pre-elementary Education through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode to School drop-outs and those missing Upper Primary stage of education and to attain Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in the State.
- To provide continuing education for adult neo-literates, working men and women to reinforce their functional literacy and not to allow them to relapse into illiteracy.
TOSS will provide opportunities for continuing education to those who have missed opportunities to complete school and development education; and to other children/persons desirous of pursuing school level education through open and distance learning (ODL) mode by offering courses and programs of general education, life enrichment, and vocational education up to pre-degree level.
Eligibility for SSC (Secondary School Education):
A student should have any one of the following certificates
- Birth Certificate Issued by Municipal Office
- Transfer Certificate (TC) (In Case, Discontinued in School Stage)
- A student should complete 14 years
Eligibility for Intermediate (10+2):
- A student should Be Passed in SSC or its Equivalent / Intermediate Drop-Out
- To Complete Intermediate in One Year, There should be one year gap after SSC (10th).
Note: The Certificated issued by the TOSS is equivalent to SSC/Intermediate at their levels and this can be valid for all Higher Educations as well as Government Jobs.
For More Details visit TOSS Website